NTSet is a powerful collection of components for Delphi/C++Builder that implement specific features of Windows 2000/NT.
You can utilize this collection to make the task of programming Windows API a great deal easier.
Check out what you can do with NTSet:
- Configure Windows NT services;
- Work with the event log as simply as with TStringList;
- Manage the information on users and groups;
- Manage shared devices, monitor connected users, and the recources used;
- Assign access rights for files on NTFS;
- Configure registry security settings;
- Control the privileges given to the users;
- Verify users'credentials against Windows NT Domain;
- Retrieve and set a variety of setting for network computers;
- Send messages over the network to a remote computer;
- Browse network resources and connected devices;
- Monitor terminal service sessions;
- Schedule tasks for execution on network computers;
- Configure the firewall under Windows XP and higher;
- Configure group policies on standalone computers or in Active Directory;
- Browse for existing group policy objects;
- Browse for Active Directory containers.
Please note: the provided version supports Delphi 2006.
You can download NTSet for D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D2005, C++ B1, C++ B3, C++ B4, C++ B5, C++ B6, C++ B2006 from the vendor's web site.
NTSet is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-08-01. The program can be installed on Windows.
NTSet (version 1.15b) has a file size of 3.21 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 62 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.